- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core processor.
- Memory / RAM: 4 GB or more for 64-bit; 2 GB or more for 32-bit based systems.
- Hard disk: A minimum of 4GB available hard disk space is required on the installation harddrive.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or Windows 11 is required for Office 2021. Mac OS you MUST have the latest 3 versions of Mac OS installed.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher on Windows 10.
- .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
- Other requirements:
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
- A Microsoft account may be required.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality.
- Functionality and graphics of the included applications may vary based on your system.
Windows Server 2022 Standard Edition Features:
- Works with x64 instruction set (1.4 GHz 64-bit processor) / 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- Windows Server: Full-featured software suite for home and workplace use.
- Genuine product key
- The complete and latest version
Windows Server Standard 2022 is a server operating system that allows a computer to serve as a print server, domain controller, web server, and file server. As a server operating system, it also serves as the foundation for separately purchased server applications like Exchange Server or SQL Server.
Modifiable storage repair speed
A new feature in Storage Spaces Direct is user-adjustable storage repair speed, which gives you more control over the data resync process by allocating resources to either repair data copies (resiliency) or run active workloads (performance). This improves availability and enables you to service your clusters more flexibly and efficiently.
Compression of SMB (Server Message Block)
SMB enhancements in Windows Server 2022 and Windows 11 allow a user or application to compress files as they travel across the network. Users no longer need to manually zip files to transfer them much faster on slower or more congested networks.
Hyper-V virtual switch advances
Updated Receive Segment Coalescing has been added to virtual switches in Hyper-V. (RSC). This enables the hypervisor network to group packets and process them as a single larger segment. CPU cycles are saved, and segments are kept together across the entire data path until the intended application processes them. This means better performance for network traffic received by a virtual NIC from an external host as well as net flow received by a virtual NIC from another virtual NIC on the same server.
Microsoft online support
If you run into a problem or can’t find a solution, Microsoft has you covered with free technical support via chat or phone. Allows you to ask, get help, and assistance with Microsoft products related to your purchase.
There are no reviews yet.