- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core processor.
- Memory / RAM: 4 GB or more for 64-bit; 2 GB or more for 32-bit based systems.
- Hard disk: A minimum of 4GB available hard disk space is required on the installation harddrive.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or Windows 11 is required for Office 2021. Mac OS you MUST have the latest 3 versions of Mac OS installed.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher on Windows 10.
- .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
- Other requirements:
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
- A Microsoft account may be required.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality.
- Functionality and graphics of the included applications may vary based on your system.
Microsoft 365 Business Standard Product Features:
- Well-suited with Windows / macOS / Android / IOS
- Microsoft 365: Full-featured software suite for home and business use.
- User account for 1 person – up to 5 PC/Mac + 5 Tablets + 5 Smartphone
- With 5TB upgraded OneDrive cloud storage
- The full and latest version
All key Office 365 apps supporting real-time collaboration are included in the Business Standard license, including professional email, online data storage, team collaboration solutions, and video conferencing tools. With fully installed and always-updated versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote (features vary) for Windows or Mac, as well as Access and Publisher, you’ll get monthly updates and the latest features and capabilities (PC only).
Mechanization of operational activities
This software has a built-in Microsoft Power Automate that helps you connect apps, data, and business processes across your organization. It allows you to build reusable workflows, or “automation,” without any code. You can easily create custom workflows on the fly to adapt to changes in your business. Microsoft Power Automate can be used with new or existing applications, on-premises, or in the cloud.
Sophisticated exploration and lookup
Microsoft 365 Business Standard is a complete, intelligent solution that helps you stay productive from anywhere. It connects your teams with SharePoint and OneDrive for easy collaboration, delves for intelligent search across all your data sources including email, files, contacts, and more, and Microsoft Office apps on PCs, smartphones, and tablets. All of this helps you create a culture where people can explore ideas and achieve more together.
Exceptional work harmonization
Microsoft Office 365 Business helps people work better together. With it, you can connect to colleagues instantly with Skype for Business, share files in real-time using the cloud, access familiar Microsoft Office desktop apps, utilize advanced security features, and more. It’s designed for team collaboration so your employees can communicate effectively and have the mobility they need to stay connected to the people and content that matter most.
Microsoft Online Support
If you need assistance with a Microsoft product, subscription, or service, contact Microsoft experts via live chat, phone, for assistance with technical issues, system tune-ups, security settings, optimizing system performance, and more product-related concerns.
There are no reviews yet.