- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core processor.
- Memory / RAM: 4 GB or more for 64-bit; 2 GB or more for 32-bit based systems.
- Hard disk: A minimum of 4GB available hard disk space is required on the installation harddrive.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or Windows 11 is required for Office 2021. Mac OS you MUST have the latest 3 versions of Mac OS installed.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher on Windows 10.
- .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
- Other requirements:
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
- A Microsoft account may be required.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality.
- Functionality and graphics of the included applications may vary based on your system.
Microsoft Visio Professional 2021 Product Features:
- Well-suited with Windows 10 or newer
- Microsoft Product: Full-featured software suite for home and office use.
- Genuine product key
- Complete version
Microsoft Visio is diagramming software that can be used to create a variety of diagrams. Flowcharts, org charts, building plans, floor plans, data flow diagrams, process flow diagrams, business process modeling, swimlane diagrams, 3D maps, and many others are examples of these. It’s a Microsoft product that’s sold as an add-on to Microsoft Office.
Advanced wireframe creator
Microsoft Visio Professional 2019 is the ideal diagramming solution for web and desktop app designers and developers. Gain a competitive advantage with intuitive tools that speed up the design process and create professional-quality diagrams with smart shapes and connectors. Wireframe, design, document, and share – with one powerful solution.
Compatible with AutoCAD
Visio Professional 2019 delivers new AutoCAD support, including tools that help you increase collaboration between designers and engineers. Great for larger organizations with multiple teams that need to see all project details, including dependencies. With workgroup scheduling, everyone gets needed updates in time for meetings. Great for medium to large companies.
Quick and easy design
In Visio, database diagrams help you quickly design, explore, and share data. In addition to creating database diagrams from scratch, you can use the Data Model Wizard to create a visual representation of existing databases as .dbml files. Automatic diagram queries enable you to link your data model to your project workbooks and files. Fill-mode editing lets you see only schema and data rows that match your selection. You can save and store queries and then run or refresh them as needed per changes in connected databases.
Microsoft Online Support
If you need assistance with a Microsoft product, subscription, or service, contact Microsoft experts via live chat, phone for assistance with technical issues, system tune-ups, security settings, optimizing system performance, and more product-related concerns.
There are no reviews yet.