- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core processor.
- Memory / RAM: 4 GB or more for 64-bit; 2 GB or more for 32-bit based systems.
- Hard disk: A minimum of 4GB available hard disk space is required on the installation harddrive.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or Windows 11 is required for Office 2021. Mac OS you MUST have the latest 3 versions of Mac OS installed.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher on Windows 10.
- .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
- Other requirements:
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
- A Microsoft account may be required.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality.
- Functionality and graphics of the included applications may vary based on your system.
Windows Server 2016 Standard Product Features:
- Works with x64 instruction set (1.4 GHz 64-bit processor) / 512 MB (minimum of 32 GB hardware space)
- Windows Server: Full-featured software suite for home and workplace use.
- Genuine product key
- Complete version
Windows Server 2016 Standard Is intended for small to medium-sized businesses that require no more than two instances of the server software in a virtual operating system. With cloud-ready operating systems today to add new levels of security and innovation to the applications and infrastructure that power your business. Support your current workloads while also making it easier to migrate to the cloud when you’re ready. Product Features Built-in security – Enhance security and reduce risk with multiple layers of protection, built into the operating system.
Increase security while lessening the risk
Windows Server 2016 ADFS v4 now supports OpenID Connect-based authentication, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and what Microsoft refers to as “hybrid conditional access,” which allows ADFS to respond when a user or device attribute violates security policies on either end of the trust relationship.
Windows Server Container
They are designed to allow for the packaging and running of Windows and Linux applications, and they provide isolated environments that are ideal for apps that must respond quickly to changing demands. You can use as many Windows containers as you need in Windows Server 2016 Standard, but the number of Hyper-V containers is limited to two.
The installation footprint of Nano Server is 92 percent smaller than that of the Windows Server graphical user interface (GUI) installation option. Aside from that, these compelling reasons may persuade you to use Nano for at least some of your Windows Server workloads.
Microsoft online support
If you run into a problem or can’t find a solution, Microsoft has you covered with free technical support via chat or phone. Allows you to ask, get help, and assistance with Microsoft products related to your purchase.
There are no reviews yet.