- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core processor.
- Memory / RAM: 4 GB or more for 64-bit; 2 GB or more for 32-bit based systems.
- Hard disk: A minimum of 4GB available hard disk space is required on the installation harddrive.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or Windows 11 is required for Office 2021. Mac OS you MUST have the latest 3 versions of Mac OS installed.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher on Windows 10.
- .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
- Other requirements:
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
- A Microsoft account may be required.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality.
- Functionality and graphics of the included applications may vary based on your system.
Windows Server 2019 Datacenter Product Features:
- Works with x64 instruction set (1.4 GHz 64-bit processor) / 512 MB (minimum of 6 GB hardware space)
- Windows Server: Full-featured software suite for home and workplace use.
- Genuine product key
- Complete version
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter is developed for highly virtualized work environments such as data centers and cloud environments. The system also includes innovative layers of security and a slew of other features and technologies that will modify the way you do business, increasing satisfaction and productivity. It provides the functionality of Windows Server 2019 Standard while being unrestricted. Each license allows you to create an unlimited number of virtual machines as well as one Hyper-V host.
It allows seamless infrastructure management and provides tools for automatically monitoring, configuring, and debugging your virtualized network environment. Instead of configuring network devices and services manually, a network controller can be used to automate network configuration.
Host Guardian Hyper-V
This is only available in the Datacenter version. It indicates whether the hoster or the enterprise is aware of the Hyper-V hosts in the fabric. Additionally, this service can assist you in managing the keys required to start up a shielded VM. The offline mode of the Host Guardian service allows shielded VMs to turn on if the service cannot be reached, but only if your Hyper-V host’s privacy settings have not been transformed.
SDN allows for the centrally controlled programming of network behavior via software applications that use open APIs. Operators can manage the entire network and its devices consistently by opening up traditionally closed network platforms and implementing a common SDN control layer, regardless of the complexity of the underlying network technology.
Microsoft online support
If you run into a problem or can’t find a solution, Microsoft has you covered with free technical support via chat or phone. Allows you to ask, get help, and assistance with Microsoft products related to your purchase.
There are no reviews yet.